Events Calendar

FlyingVizsla

How often do you want Events posted to the Forum 'Trips - Events - Spare Seats"?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you want Events posted to the Forum 'Trips - Events - Spare Seats"?

• None - I prefer to look up the Events Calendar
    • Only major National Events eg Natfly
    • Only National events and Major state events
    • All events (except regular monthly or campaign - mentioned once a year)
    • Everything - including monthly meets & campaigns
    • Don't know; Not sure; Other (post your ideas)

I have put approx 120 events in the Events Calendar (under the Events Tab). These can also be cross posted to the Trips/Events/Spare Seats forum, however I haven't been doing this. I have about 500 more to go - so I am asking what you prefer.

The advantage of cross posting to the Forum (Trips/Events) is that the events are searchable (Calendar is not at present), and people can post responses. The down side is these Events will also turn up on "What's New" as I enter them.

Anyone can post an Event, in either the Calendar and/or Trips/Events Forum. I am doing it to keep RecFly as up to date and as useful a resource as possible for Aviators.

If I have posted an event and you would like changes/updates, contact me. As a First Class member I have rights to edit my post long after ordinary members, so I can keep things up to date. Alternatively you can post your own version, and set up your own RSVPs.

Over to you - what do YOU want?

Sue

PS - by Monthly Meets I mean things like Angelfield Fly-in Breakfast every xth someday of the month. Campaigns - for example CASA offering AvSafety seminars in 50 locations.