Any SE Qld X-air's around??

seb7701

G'day all.

Just curious as to whether there are any x-air standard's around SE Qld, as I would like to eye-ball one in the flesh to see what they're all about,

Despite the daily enjoyment I have been getting out of my gorgeous Drifter lately, only one of my boys is happy to strap in, prompting me to wonder about similarly priced, enclosed a/c.

So before I throw up the for sale / for trade sign, I would be interested to hear some real world performance figures, if anyone knows. I am assumng most are 582 powered.

Nonetheless, I should mention that if anyone is after one of the most immaculate and factory original A503's around (not to mention the ultra-low hours), then perhaps give me a yell, as I could well be persuaded...!

• Caution 1

There is one sitting in the recreational flying Co hangar at Gympie it's a rotax 618 powered, very close to Drifter performance. Great aircraft not a patch on the drifter though.

Yeah, thats what bothers me - a bit draggy given the 55kts I have heard of with a 618...

Not many other options though. Can't complain with what I have to go on with though!