Do you need brand new Drifter or Thruster skins?

Flygirl

Hello fellow aviators,

If you are interested in acquiring a brand new set of Drifter or Thruster skins, that are both high quality and Australian made, you need not look any further!

I am operating in the aircraft skin industry, following on from many years of experience at Spectrum Aviation.

Wayne's legacy will continue, with respect to the sail making he provided for 30 years.

If you are interested in ordering a set, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0430 207 783, or reply to this thread and I can begin making you new skins, designed to your needs.

Thank you and kind regards,

Emah.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Hello fellow aviators,If you are interested in acquiring a brand new set of Drifter or Thruster skins, that are both high quality and Australian made, you need not look any further!

I am operating in the aircraft skin industry, following on from many years of experience at Spectrum Aviation.

Wayne's legacy will continue, with respect to the sail making he provided for 30 years.

If you are interested in ordering a set, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0430 207 783, or reply to this thread and I can begin making you new skins, designed to your needs.

Thank you and kind regards,

Emah.

Cool! Can i quote your details on the TOSG site?

• Like 1

Hey Tim! Good to hear from you, whenever your ready for a new set I'll be able to make them for you. Give me a call and we can discuss colours and cash. I hope your still frequently airborne, upholding the Lismorian clan of aviators :)

• Like 1

Hey Tim! Good to hear from you, whenever your ready for a new set I'll be able to make them for you. Give me a call and we can discuss colours and cash. I hope your still frequently airborne, upholding the Lismorian clan of aviators :)

Hey Flygirl, could you do Ceconite bags? I'm thinking about a future project... hopefully not too future....

• Agree 1

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately I'm not working with ceconite at the moment, just dacron. I could refer you to someone who is currently operating with ceconite if it would be helpful?

Kind regards,

Emah.

Hi Bob,Unfortunately I'm not working with ceconite at the moment, just dacron. I could refer you to someone who is currently operating with ceconite if it would be helpful?

Kind regards,

Emah.

Mmmm, ta, I'd appreciate that...

Cheers, Bob.