Gday From Upper Hunter NSW

Guest outthere_3

Guest outthere_3

Hi All,

I am trying to get back into flying but like most people I think, money seems to be a bit of a problem, like for the last year and a half.

I learnt at Scone airfield, going solo in the gazelle at hour 9. After doing about 3 hours solo cicrcuits, I ran out of money. I am trying hard now to find a way to get more money, and would eventually like to become a commercial pilot.

Anyway for now just becoming a normal pilot would be great.

I must admit when I first started learning I didn't know how the hell I was going to do it but it's just like learning to ride a bike. Only hopefully I don't fall off !

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy what would you like to do with your CPL, ie Aerial Bus Driver or ?, We are approaching a severe shortage of pilots for the commercial world. What we all need is a passive income capable of supporting our aviation habits. Am a rated Ag Pilot, however the lack of moisture from the heavens has basically only given me enough flying to call it a hobby! If you are interested in airlines there will be openings. A friend has just landed a job with Jet Star flying a A340, will only cost him $33K for his endorsement on the same! Jolly wonderfull ! All the best hope all goes well.

Cheers Guy

Guest outthere_3

Thanks blueshed,

When you say it will only cost him $33k for his endorsement, do you mean that is what he needs to pay before he can fly the A340 or what it would have cost him if he wasn't offered the job.

Jeremy