Endorsements

Guest derosa64jr

Guest derosa64jr

Achieved my radio and passenger endorsements yesterday. followed by a few circuits at Cessnock. No flying at the usual Warnervale due to the APEC exclusion zone.

Now I'll be able to take the Minister of Finance along for a fly so that she'll appreciate where all the spare cash has been going.;)

John

Guest Fred Bear

Good stuff John and this:

Now I'll be able to take the Minister of Finance along for a fly so that she'll appreciate where all the spare cash has been going

A good way of putting it mate. Brilliant! ;)

Now I'll be able to take the Minister of Finance along for a fly so that she'll appreciate where all the spare cash has been going.;)

John

you have SPARE cash???:big_grin:

Guest derosa64jr

Well....it's not actually spare cash, it should be going to pay the house off, but I reckon that the house will still be here long after I'm too old to clamber aboard an aircraft. That's my logic anyway, and I've just about managed to convince the Minister that it's money well spent. To give her her due it was she who suggested that I learned to fly anyway on account of how I'd been going on about it ever since we met in 1973! I tell you it pays to persevere ;)