Cowra NSW in October

mechfx

Guest Fred Bear

Yes, we will be there. Kids in tow. Looking forward to it. Have not found any accomodation as yet so probably stay at folks farm at Bathurst. Will be there sometime Saturday am (straight after coming off night shift) unless there is a sickie involved Friday...

Guest Fred Bear

Leaving 0700 tomorrow morning. Probably be there about 10am. For anyone that wants to call/sms to catch up there on the weekend my mobile is: 0409 066 394. Safe flying/driving all.

Guest David C

I've just received a call from Just Fred , who has been there since yesterday , I said he was keen !! ... One bit of advice from him is " take your aerogard " , fly stuff he calls it . He reckons the flies are bigger than some of the aircraft present and will carry you away if they have half a chance . He's probably helping to set up the shower block at the mo , as he did at Wagga last time . Such is Fred ..;)... Should be a good turn out , and for the once the weather gods are on our side ... See you there 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Dave C ..

Will have to thank Just Fred for the "fly stuff" advice...will pick some up before we head off in the morning.

As with Darren's post, anyone wanting to catch up while we are there, my mobile number is 0409 850 154 and Kaz is 0421 441 761....you'll hear the CT4 coming and know we've arrived! :)

CYA THERE!

Cheers,

Matt.

Guest Fred Bear

Was a good weekend. Just literally got back into Sydney. We all really enjoyed it. I'm still recovering from my aerobatics adventure. Matt and Kaz, saw you guys take off. Did not get a chance to say bye 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif (again). Report and pics coming...