Looking for a ride

BillLipson

Hi All

Currently doing my license in a Drifter and looking to purchase a Thruster as my first aircraft. Very impressed with the amount of enthusiastic support on the Thruster Operators website/Forum. Is there anyone out there who might be able to take me up for a trial flight in a Thruster? Also really keen to look at some of the different models and discuss pros/cons with Owners. I'm considering a Gemini but thinking the more enclosed cockpits of some of the later models seems more comfortable? I live on the Sunshine Coast. Looking forward to hearing back. Thanks Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Bill

Check out the RAA members market, there are some very cheap aircraft for sale at the moment including my Kestrel and trailer for 6 1/2 K. The Kestrel and Thruster are very similar aircraft in design, construction and flying characteristics. Mine can be flown with the doors on or off to suit conditions and has the big advantage of the transport/storage trailer. I have been contacted by mainly scammers so I suggest you phone as the aircraft is only down the road at Caboolture.

Hi BillCheck out the RAA members market, there are some very cheap aircraft for sale at the moment including my Kestrel and trailer for 6 1/2 K. The Kestrel and Thruster are very similar aircraft in design, construction and flying characteristics. Mine can be flown with the doors on or off to suit conditions and has the big advantage of the transport/storage trailer. I have been contacted by mainly scammers so I suggest you phone as the aircraft is only down the road at Caboolture.

Thanks for the response Keefy but looking for a dual seating aircraft.