I have arrived !!!!

Guest Blackarrow

Guest Blackarrow

Gidday all. Just been checkin out your site , and I think it looks pretty usefull in a lot of areas to me. I look foward to being a part of this group. I fly my Chinook WT11 in northern Tas From the Cranbourne field which is a privately owned strip with aprox 12 planes hangered there. Regards Blackarrow.

Hi John

Welcome to the forums and YES I hope that you do find the forums useful as many other have found as well. By registering you now have access to areas that just viewers are unable to access so enjoy your stay and always feel free to contribute to any of the discussions here at recreationalflying.com

Guest Fred Bear

Welcome John. One of the best message boards I have been involved in. A lack of "I'm too good" attitude here. It's a good thing. :)

Guest David C

Welcome John,

I echo all of the above . You have found good company here . Looking forward to your postings .

Guest Blackarrow

Gidday all , Thanks for the welcome. Weather has been pretty good down here for flying , although I have not been up for a couple of mths now . due to work and other commitments, I'm starting to itch again !!. I t started raining yesterday , so I went into the shed and slapped together a bit of a set up for my flight sim controls to sit on.IE: throttle to left stick incentre and rudder pedals inverted bolted to back of frame .I have purchased a head tracker and 3d glasses, tracker is great for sims. I have not had much luck with the glasses I don't seem to get any benifit from them,I have spent hrs trying different setups with them to no avail. The write up on them suggests images float inside and out of screen , not on mine> Anyway enough whinging , The set up all in 1 is great rudder pedals dont slip on floor anymore. Regards Blackarrow.