Gt500

Guest gannett

Nothing like cruising around with the window down for that hybrid Drifter feeling. Amazing performance after stepping out of the Drifter I will say also - which engine have you got?

Guest gannett

Lethbridge eGeoff13, post: 512466, member: 11655"]Is that the one from down Ballarat way? I looked very closely at that one before deciding on my Hanuman.

Lethbride near Geelong

Cool thank you. I will be very interested to see how you find it after you have had some time in it. I came within a whisker of probably buying that one but am now very happy with the way I decided to go. I see you are in Rosebud West, is that the one in Victoria?

I came within an inch of buying that one before and after - I still have a heap of photos on my computer... It was very well cared for by all accounts - wonderful with that 912.

Glad you like it - I have to say that I have been having a hoot in mine - really great machines!

Guest gannett

[QE=Geoff13, post: 512470, member: 11655]Cool thank you. I will be very interested to see how you find it after you have had some time in it. I came within a whisker of probably buying that one but am now very happy with the way I decided to go. I see you are in Rosebud West, is that the one in Victoria?

Yes it is I usually fly out of Tyabb

• 2 weeks later...