Just landed

Contact Flying

I'm likely in the wrong place because I clicked in the wrong place. I was given the url to this site by one of yours who had read my e-book, "Safe Maneuvering Flight Techniques." I told him to make it available, by forward, to anyone.

In the United States maneuvering flight, what you guys call low level, is taboo. Never mind that I have legally spent 17,000 hours below 200' above ground level conducting Nape of the Earth training in Army helicopters, crop dusting, and patrolling pipelines.

I am attaching "Safe Maneuvering Flight Techniques" if that is OK. I am retired so feel free to contact me at any time with questions or comments. My email is [email protected]. If this is not appropriate, ask question here and I will learn to navigate the site. I am old and not so good with computers.

SAFE MANEUVERING FLIGHT TECHNIQUES PDF.pdf

• Like 4

Thanks for the great file.

I suggest you place it in the forum labeled - Student Pilot and Further Learning.

That will make it easy for others to find.

Since you have a huge amount of low level experience, You are a old pilot not a bold one. Well done and a great resource for us all.