Help finding a Savannah S POH and Maintenance Manual in English

David.Chinko

Hello,

I work in a wildlife reserve in the Central African Republic. I have just got a new Savannah S that I flew for the first time today. The aircraft is very nice but I have a problem as I bought the plane in France the POH and the maintenance manual is in French. Which is difficult for me to gain a 100% understanding from. I am hoping that there is someone out there with these documents in English that could send then over to me?

This you be very helpful and I would be very grateful if somebody could please help me out with this.

Thanks

David Simpson

Park Manager

Chinko Project

Central African Republic

Tel CAR: +236 75 19 31 09

Tel SAT: +88 216 212 528 38

Tel SAT: +88 216 212 529 03 (Chinko HQ)

Tel Europe: +44 79 90 92 00 43

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: www.chinkoproject.com

Dear Kyle. I have recently purchased a Savannah from a fellow in East London. S Africa. Its needs some TLC and a new paint job.

Other wise its in good condition and will entertain me while I fix it up to my standards. I imagine it was built at the Savannah Factory in East London, when I go dismantle the plane to trailer it back to Johannesburg where I live I will need a manual of sorts to see how to dismantle the wings.

Please could you email the manual that you gave to David ?

Best regards and thanks in Advance

2002 Savannah 612 UL 100 hp

Raptor trike 582 blue top

savannah.jpg.923da29105ee47a1b942f024561720e6.jpg

The Manual I have is for the VG XL which is basically the same as the "S" model. It is a POH manual not the build manual. Yours is what we call a Savannah Classic its the original type that first came here. I have not seen a build manual on soft copy for one and I only have the hard copy of my build manual as I have never seen a build manual for it either on CD. You really need a build manual. Your Savvy looks like she needs a bit of TLC. The POH manual I have is not strictly relevant for your model either..it would do but there is a lot of differences.