[30 Jan 2016] Woman of Aviation Week 7-13 (Aust wide)

flyerme

ATTENTION LADIES. FREE GIFT FOR YOU

ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY

For all females of any age. Young and older ,Please read and share with all your female family and friends. Please get involved and do not miss this once in a life time opportunity...

For 7 days during March 7-13, it will be " Woman of Aviation Week". And to celebrate pilots all around Australia Will be offering All Females of any age an amazing opportunity to experience flight in its most majestical, and all inspiring way... Free. No cost to you.

so if your a female and have ever wondered what it would be like to escape all your worries, and stresses and to be as free as a bird, in a different world, this is your chance.

Experience the view from above that only most ever dream of.

Simply send me a PM " I would like to fly" or message on this post if you would like to take advantage of this amazing generous offer and I will organise a flight in 1 of our beautiful safe aeroplanes with an experienced , professional pilot at no cost to you.

Don't be shy, and don't miss out..

So please Help celebrate and embrace the female aviatrix by joining in the fun.

You will enjoy a leisure flight at no cost to you , FREE.

Please Share this with all females young and older and get involved in this amazing initiative .

this is truly a NO CATCH , FREE once in a life time offer....

Don't miss out!!!!!

I personally will offer my " lady Lea"piloted by myself for anyone who would like to fly from murray bridge, tailembend , Sherlock area,we have flights offered all over. So I'm sure to find a flight close by in your state.....

Can I ask you to please share this post, tell your female friends and take the opportunity presented. Totally free And you never know? You may just catch the flying bug?

• Like 1

We have 5 ladies for Tyabb (Vic) organised with pilot

1 for Perth(wa ) organised with a pilot

6 for Murray Bridge ( sa) organised with several pilots

Townsville (qld). Has 3 planes and pilots. Needing some young/ older ladies to take the opportunity as do Nth NSW.., :)

In SA we will organise it as a BBQ and do it on the 1 day :) We are also encouraging any form of a Flying and have a awesome GA Muale ( spelling) taking up a young lady :). Yes I will organised similar for the fellas later in the year.....