WTB RV4 OR 6

Gday,

I'm in the market for an RV4/6. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, simple day VFR will suit me fine. As long as it is well built and has more than a few hundred hours remaining on it.

If you have one, or know of one that needs a new home my email is [email protected] and mobile is 0431314363 (although I may not be able to answer due to work, so sms or after hours would be preferred).

Cheers

• 10 months later...
Alright then, rather the Lear's parked behind it though in one shot...lolYou mentioned a 6 or a 4, quite different machines, why the 6? Was it cause you couldn't find a 4 at the time?

I've been looking for a 4 of late, unable to find something I like, seems most hang on to their Vans:-)

There were a few good options around when I was looking, none of them were advertised though, it was all through word of mouth. The 4 and 6 are practically identical, just side by side vs tandem seating. Personally I prefer the tandem seating, and one day I'll build an 8, but until then the 6 suits the family better. She's a great little plane, just wish I got to fly it more often.

That's my mates old plane from a few hangar's down. Had a great cruise speed and went well. I really miss seeing it around. Hope it serves you well. I wish now that I had bought that plane instead of building my Sonex.

That's my mates old plane from a few hangar's down. Had a great cruise speed and went well. I really miss seeing it around. Hope it serves you well. I wish now that I had bought that plane instead of building my Sonex.

Yeah, she goes alright, 160 KIAS burning 31 LPH. And she does a nice loop and roll too. He built a great plane.

There is a possibility I'll be moving to Perth next year, so I'll bring it up every now and then.