Old Aviation Books Going Begging

Riley

Greetings All

Recently I was offered second bite at a couple of boxes of +1950's era aviation-related books, manuals, documents etc from a clean-out of a deceased estate shed. The WA State Library, the RFDS and RAAF Bull Creek Museum declined any interest so listed hereunder is what's left and on offer to any one who may wish to acquire for the cost of the postage. Apart from the DC-3 wiring schematics, all volumes are in good to very good condition.

Ansett Ground Operations Manual, 3 ring binder, June 1972

Pratt & Whitney Gas Turbine Installation Handbook, 3 ring binder, Sept 1955

RAAF Aeronautical Engineering Manual, 3 ring looseleaf, 1944

Fokker F28 Fellowship Manintenance Book May 1967

F28 Fellowship Fatigue Testing Symposium Paper May 1967

Australia's Domestic Airline System (Ansett booklet) Feb 1981

Collection of Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagrams f/ Douglas DC-3c, 47A 1964

P & W Twin Wasp Operating Instructions Sept 1946

Tender Documents to RFDS for Piper Seneca 11 1976

Gulfstream Promotional folder to RFDS for Commander Jetprop 980 & 1000 series 1982

Nomad 22 Technical Description Manuals (4 off) & Promotional Brochures from 1975

Government Aircraft Factory

Hi Riley, thanks for the generous offer. If they are still available, I would love the RAAF Aeronautical Engineering Manual, Collection of Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagrams f/ Douglas DC-3c, 47A 1964 and the P & W Twin Wasp Operating Instructions Sept 1946.

My postcode is 2565 if you let me know what I owe you and best way to get payment to you.

Thanks again

Kevin

Hi Riley, thanks for the generous offer. If they are still available, I would love the RAAF Aeronautical Engineering Manual, Collection of Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagrams f/ Douglas DC-3c, 47A 1964 and the P & W Twin Wasp Operating Instructions Sept 1946.My postcode is 2565 if you let me know what I owe you and best way to get payment to you.

Thanks again

Kevin

Greetings Kevin

The manuals you identified have your name on them. I'll bag them up and take to the post office to get a price on mailing and let you know. cheers

Greetings KevinThe manuals you identified have your name on them. I'll bag them up and take to the post office to get a price on mailing and let you know. cheers

Shoving them into a postal bag to 2565 will cost $13.40. I'll be gone for a few weeks as of Sat so send me your address and I'll get them into the mail tomorrow. You can buy me a beer sometime when we meet up. cheers Bob

G'day Bob,

REALLY sorry not to have gotten back to you sooner. My work email system had filtered out the notification as possible SPAM. If you haven't already given them to someone else, my address is 16 Sackville St Ingleburn NSW 2565. I really appreciate your generosity, please ensure you include your address with the parcel so I can send you something.

Many Thanks

Kevin

No sweat Kev. I've been on the Sunshine Coast since Sat so no inconvenience encountered. Will be back in Perth after the weekend and will get the goodies on the way to you early in the week. Cheers. Bob

G'day Bob,REALLY sorry not to have gotten back to you sooner. My work email system had filtered out the notification as possible SPAM. If you haven't already given them to someone else, my address is 16 Sackville St Ingleburn NSW 2565. I really appreciate your generosity, please ensure you include your address with the parcel so I can send you something.

Many Thanks

Kevin

Books in the post to you this morning. Cheers. Bob