Microair T2000SFL transponder

Is anyone else dealing with Microair support at the moment? I have an issue with my T2000SFL -Rev7-3465 transponder. It keeps dropping out. I have read some old forums that talk about Rev 5 having this problem and having to upgrade to Rev7 to fix the issue but nothing about Rev7 issues.

To add to this Microair are saying there is a 3 month wait and they require an inspection fee of $140.

I will be following this up with them tomorrow but would be keen to know if anyone else has any experience on this. I know of one other at our club with the same issue

Is anyone else dealing with Microair support at the moment? I have an issue with my T2000SFL -Rev7-3465 transponder. It keeps dropping out. I have read some old forums that talk about Rev 5 having this problem and having to upgrade to Rev7 to fix the issue but nothing about Rev7 issues.To add to this Microair are saying there is a 3 month wait and they require an inspection fee of $140.

I will be following this up with them tomorrow but would be keen to know if anyone else has any experience on this. I know of one other at our club with the same issue

Doesn't sound like very good after service. I sent my radio back a while ago, they had it back in a couple of weeks. Found a dry joint, no charge.

Plenty of joins under the panel. Also aerial connection would be worth a look.

Got a good response from Microair and they are looking at transponders this week, which is good, a bit concerned about the lack of parts available at the moment but fingers crossed it is a repair and doesn't require a new board.