SPLASHed down from UK

Guest webbo

HI Fellow Flyers. I had Ian visit the Airborne Austalia stand at the Sports and Leisure Aviation Show (SPLASH) in Birmingham, UK on Sunday just gone. He told me of this great site so I thought I would join up. I appreciate this should be a non commecial forum but I can't help to tell you I am proud to be the UK dealer for Airborne Trikes. I fly an XT912 and use it in my flying school too. They are still a raity here in UK but we are doing our best to change that. I am 61 next month which is not old just a big number! Been flying trikes for 11 years now and instructing for 4 - what a job to retire into! We are heading into the depths of winter right now but although cold we get some fantastic flying at this time - we just need to pick the days. I look forward to reading the posts to get a flavour of your sport on the other side of the world.

Bye bye

Webbo

Guest David C

Welcome Webbo .

Good to have you aboard .. I hope you enjoy our site and find much friendship and support in the common love of flying we all share . I am an expat from Stourbridge , not far from you in Telford .. Happy flying , and clear skies ahead ..

Dave C

Welcome webbo. In Britain I would imagine flying would be far better than getting around on the ground. I was in Birmingham in August and would much rather been in the sky than on your poorly signposted roads. Luckily I was only travelling through, would hate to live there.