Regulator wiring ??

Lyndon

I have my wiring diagram. It states of the low voltage Waring light is blown the Hobbs and volt meter won't work. Looking at the wiring diagram I can see how this is possible. I'm not an auto electrician so can someone confirm.

My reg does not have the low voltage terminal on it.

Thanks lyndon

Wire as follows: One wire from "L" (lamp) on regulator to Pin 5 on Rpm/Hobbs meter and then from there to No charge light. Then one wire from "C" on the regulator to any +12v wire (RED) that is activated when you turn the master keyed switch to the ON position (Eg. any of the + (positive) terminals on the instruments. The ICP harness is wired like this and if you using the std panel layout, id use the harness as instructed. If you want to remove all the unnecessary wires in the harness, you can do that too.

I will have a look in the morning. I'm led to believe there is a common terminal on the reg. Fed from the fuse which is b+. This feeds the ignition switch. I'm fitting a later style reg without the charge light. Its fed by the battery and neg. Then the two dyno wires. It stands alone from everything else.

Lyndon