Hi from the Gold Coast

Smiffy

Hi From the Gold Coast .

I'm a bit late posting this , I started about 16 months ago getting my RA Aus ticket . I now have my restricted licence with PAX endorsement and am working towards my x country .

I've been flying with Nick Sigley at Australian Pacific at Heck Field on the Gold Coast and have joined the Jacobs Well Sports Flying Club .

Most of my hours have been on A22 foxbats , but some x country hours on a technam P2002 and I even had an opportunity to fly in a Czech Sport in Santa Monica in LA .

Looking forward to travelling further afield around this big beautiful country of ours .

Thanks for having me .

Mark

• Like 3

Welcome, it certainly is a great way to spend our hard earned money... I'm also currently doing my x country from Caloundra and share the same dream to explore more of our country by air.

Hi and welcome Mark 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

You are where I was about a year ago, completed my XC Aug 16, so any questions, I'm one of many on here who could help. XC is quite taxing on the grey matter, but all is good, I really enjoyed every aspect of XC training, and love doing them.

I'm also a local, based at Coominya (YBCM)

I'm looking at visiting YHEC sometime in the very near future, I have a mate who is itching to show me his new plane.