Howzit from SA

C42Ikarus

I’m a newy on this forum from South Africa. Fly an Ikarus C42 as an aviator and also do low level agricultural surveys as way of living in the same C42 and R44 as a observer. Cattle farming is suppose to be my main forté when not flying. I am keen to be part of this forum. Happy chats!!

• Like 2

I’m a newy on this forum from South Africa. Fly an Ikarus C42 as an aviator and also do low level agricultural surveys as way of living in the same C42 and R44 as a observer. Cattle farming is suppose to be my main forté when not flying. I am keen to be part of this forum. Happy chats!!

Welcome to the forum C42Ikarus,

cheers Roger.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome! The C42 is not well known in Australia, I only know of 1 here. I visited the Comco factory in Germany 10 years ago & flew a C42 there. Nice plane!

Thankyou Mick

Yes its a very stable plane and can fly at a very slow Airspeed without dropping a wing. But like any plane has its limits. Its ideal for the low level surveys that we do. I have been sitting in its seat for over 3000 hrs. Support from the factory sre also good if you need parts