Yellow Foxbat Port Macquarie

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Who owns the yellow Foxbat at Port Macquarie? Very nice machine. Was watching it yesterday. Somone was keen enough in the weather to be doing circuits.

Guest Juliette Lima

Hi Darren,

Hope you are doing well....I think the Foxbat belongs to the PMQ club.

Happy Christmas to you and family.

JL

Hi Darren,

Yep, the canary Foxbat is one from the stable of the Hastings District Flying Club. You should make a visit to their weekly Friday night social time at the Aero Club rooms at YPMQ just across the road from the RPT terminal. It starts at 1700 and you can be sure you'll be made welcome ... just don't tell them you know Ian Baker 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif. Take a look here for their web site http://www.hdfc.com.au/index.html.

Cheers,

Paul

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif - thanks for that Paul - great club and I am a member there as well even though I live in Melb - if you drop in say hi to them all for me - Dimples is there with GreggF and I have flown their Foxbat a couple of times - BookerYPMQ from the forums is their Snr Instructor.

Darren

You'll soon be able to look at a Foxbat a little more conveniently, Sydney Recreational Flying Club are expecting our Foxbat to be delivered just in time for Narromine, yes, it's yellow.

This replaces the yellow Lightwing which we sold a few weeks back.

Mark

Guest Fred Bear
DarrenYou'll soon be able to look at a Foxbat a little more conveniently, Sydney Recreational Flying Club are expecting our Foxbat to be delivered just in time for Narromine, yes, it's yellow.

This replaces the yellow Lightwing which we sold a few weeks back.

Mark

Excellent news Mark. A couple of laps in it and I will love to fly it! Do you know how much it will be an hr solo? Sounds great though. Really looking forward to that one.

Sounds like the blokes there at YPMQ are nice. I will have to go and say hello next time. With Emmas dad living there we may be visiting more often. Thanks for the info all.

Excellent news Mark. A couple of laps in it and I will love to fly it! Do you know how much it will be an hr solo? Sounds great though. Really looking forward to that one.

Yes, I think everyone is looking forward to it, I got in early and booked it to go to Narromine, before we even decided to buy it 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Rates will be $110 solo, $130 with instructor.

Mark