Great savings

red750

You can delete this if you like Mods, but I've checked and I am pretty sure it doesn't conflict with anything on Clear Prop.

I have found a supplier of batteries and chargers who beat the prices of anyone else I have seen. They also stock printer inks, toner cartridges and power banks.

As an example, their price for a battery for a GoPro Hero3 Black Edition is $16.55, and the charger is $19.10 and includes a wall and car adapter.

From numerous testimonials I have read, they have a great reputation for terrific service. One example was an order placed by 1.00pm delivered before 10am the next morning. One report of a delivery from their warehouse in Flemington Vic to a farm roadside mailbox in WA in 3 days.

The retail price for the battery for my Panasonic Lumix camera is over $50, this company's price was $19-97, and the charger was $19-10. Purchase 2 items or more and postage anywhere in Australia is free.

Their name is Better Batt, and their website is Better Batt - Batteries and Chargers - 400 Day Money Back Guarantee. They carry an enormous range of batteries and chargers for phones, cameras, laptops, games consoles, etc. for most brands with the exception of Apple.

Oh, and they are an Australian owned company.

• Like 5

As an example of their range, this is the list of chargers for Panasonic cameras and only covers the models starting with A. See the size of the slider indicating the length of the list.I had to reduce the font size considerably to get the list this long.

betterbatt.JPG.2086553b82d4e78604f6342c2c14fde1.JPG