Exam Samples

Guest Bendorn

Pretty sure most cfi's just take them from the practise questions in the BAK..But theres also a lot of questions from the RAA handbook..rules and reg's...i didnt study the raa habdbook at all and still passed...but only barely...Got orderd to read it thuroughly..hehe..tip..tip...tip...

Guest Macnoz

BAK exam question

Hi attached is a superceeded BAK exam. This should give you a few pointers. good luck with your studies and enjoy

(Unfortunately due to a couple of requests by forum members the attachment has been removed as the exam although superseded is very close to the current one, sorry - admin)

Guest Bendorn

Thanks for that. I didn't do too bad on it. I found out I need to study more on the weather side of things......

Ben

Guest Macnoz

yes -- I had the same issue. And if / when you go on to do your Navigation exam believe you me you will to know all about weather and those charts we used to see on the back page of the paper every day -- but ignore.

good luck

Just had a go at that myself. 12 years since I did the BAK...brought back memories. I passed again and had some deficiencies in the knowledge highlighted like...

Gliders are in operation at the field, what marker is used to indicate this? a double white cross displayed adjacent to the primary wind indicator.

Just relearnt this one. Probably a good idea considering I fly into known glider operation areas. Haven't been in while they're operating yet but it's only a matter of time....:)

I'd challenge everyone to have a go at this just for the fun of it....it'll bring back memories....;)

Regards

Phil

Ah well,

the sample is in the public domain elsewhere -- after all I lifted it from another forum- and if you cant find it well its obvious that wasnt the only soft copy I have -- nudge nudge wink wink - say no more;)