PAL-V Flying Car Now a Reality

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Put me down for one of these at 85K in 2009. Seriously, the practicality of having a flying machine and land vehicle in one is well worth it!! Check out their web site:

http://www.pal-v.com/

Some pics below:

Guest David C

I know someone on this site who could build one of those in a week !!;)..... He's already got the bike , just needs to build the rotor head and away he goes .... $1000 and a weeks work , seems like a bargain to me ;)

Dave C

Guest mudjeep

Hehe I just asked permission to get one and she said "sure honey" whilst in the middle of doing three other things. ;)

Guest Fred Bear
Hehe I just asked permission to get one and she said "sure honey" whilst in the middle of doing three other things. ;)

Ha ha 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif ;) Just remember those words and make sure you remind her when the time comes :)

Guest mudjeep

I reckon I'd spend more time getting through those damn roundabouts between Canberra Airport and work than I would flying... unless I landed on Kev's front lawn!

Guest disperse

Well the idea is great but I'm looking at the rotor head and wondering how they get all the drive and control to it ..... ???

Women claim they can multi task so it sounds like you have permission. Well done my man, well done indeed.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

regards

Phil

Guest disperse

See funny thing. I was just reading the thread about the fairy rotor (forget correct name). I had absolutely no idea that they weren't driven. So thats my thing I learnt today

Guest Fred Bear
What an Amazing piece of machinery!Are you bidding Darren?

Look good up on a pole out the front! even better if you were cruising down the street in it!

Cheers Guy

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Unfortunately do not have that sort of cash mate!