Just here to steal some knowledge

Louis89

Cheers. It certainly is, a lot of information to learn re licenses, schools direction.... seems to be a good Australian base on this forum however.

Yeah, been here for about 25 years now. you’d be surprised to see that area now, most of it has been redeveloped and mostly high end townhouses now, Mornington has changed a lot in the last 5 years. There’s still a couple of places you could find your car if it were to be stolen though haha.

Yeah, been here for about 25 years now. you’d be surprised to see that area now, most of it has been redeveloped and mostly high end townhouses now, Mornington has changed a lot in the last 5 years. There’s still a couple of places you could find your car if it were to be stolen though haha.

I was there 10 years ago, and last year for Mum's wake. Not the place I grew up in, and I wouldn't live there now.

I miss the train (diesel railcar), riding our mini bikes up the service tracks of the train line to Baxter, jumping off the pier then climbing back up from the catwalk underneath and the jetty, swimming at Fishy's Beach and further advantures with females in the boat sheds, Jack's hamburgers at the bottom of Main St, getting drunk in the footy grandstand on Friday night, the house parties of the 1970s, etc etc. ... good life.

My Grandfather built about a 1/4 of the houses of 'old' Mornington. He also built the stone monument on the point above the pier.

I was there 10 years ago, and last year for Mum's wake. Not the place I grew up in, and I wouldn't live there now.I miss the train (diesel railcar), riding our mini bikes up the service tracks of the train line to Baxter, jumping off the pier then climbing back up from the catwalk underneath and the jetty, swimming at Fishy's Beach and further advantures with females in the boat sheds, Jack's hamburgers at the bottom of Main St, getting drunk in the footy grandstand on Friday night, the house parties of the 1970s, etc etc. ... good life.

My Grandfather built about a 1/4 of the houses of 'old' Mornington. He also built the stone monument on the point above the pier.

Bit of history there! Not sure how many of the ‘old’ Mornington houses are still around but the stone monument is still going strong!. I agree about what it used to be, riding dirt bikes everywhere was great, not something that could be done now unfortunately....

Don't get bogged down too much, as far as the information is concerned. Visit a school, or call them, and book a TIF(Trial Introductory Flight).

Cheers, Yeah I think as soon as I get a day off work I’ll head down and at the very least have a chat but if they have time and the weather is on my side then hopefully get a flight in!

• Like 1