TOSG Subs 2008

Guest TOSGcentral

Guest TOSGcentral

TOSG members will have got their latest Bulletin by now - with a renwal notice in it.

I am sorry but I did not include the price for the coming year (real money hungry am I not?).

It remains unchanged at $30 for four Bulletin Issues.

Sorry about the miss.

Tony

• 1 year later...
Guest Decca

G'day again Tony. I haven't paid yet either, but I'm sure I DID get a renewal notice, and dang me, I haven't received any 2009 issues. That's pretty poor.

How about I trade you a year's subscription for the cable cutters I sent up for you? If that's not fair I'll send my annual subscription anyway - after all you're worth it, especially after the enjoyment I've got out of your history of gliding. Keep up the good work!

Regards, Decca.

PS Hey Skyhog don't let Tony know you didn't read the 3rd line of his post.

Guest TOSGcentral

Yeah guys - I am always late - it is sort of traditional.

The latest Bulletin has been sitting at the printers in Caboolture for 2.5 weeks and I have been expecting to go over there any day. Instead I got a deluge of aircraft to fix and have not had time to scratch let alone travel.

So OK - this is the scene at the moment.

The first of the 2009 bulletins will be in the mail next Wednesday.

Subs for 2009 are now at $35 due to rise in costs - we are still not quite break even but I can wear that.

Please, please, please, if you ring me and cannot get me then leave some data of what you want on the recorder. What is really killing me is the phone bill of ring backs and having to start from the ground up - especially to mobiles. If I have SR No, Rego No, and some idea of your challenge then I can have most of the answers waiting.

Decca - done deal mate! Those parrot nose have been a boon, dunno how I survived with out them since my own set got souvenired by someone who wanted them more than myself! Just recabled a Lightwing's ailerons and did it in a quarter of the time (and a lot neater) when using good quality tools.

Aye

Tony