Hangar for sale - Childers Qld

I am listing this on behalf of Warren Butler's widow. Iiona wishes to sell Hangar No.9 situated at the Childers Qld airstrip. The hangar is one of the newer hangars. It is the closest to the airstrip, opens facing the strip (no worries with taxi or turning, can't be built out). It is zincalume, lockable, concrete slab and apron, large rainwater tank, pump, lights, power connected. It used to house a Sav, then Warren's Lightwing (sold). It is Council approved.

The hangar is on the Isis Flying Club Inc's lease. Owners must first become a member of the Club ($70/pa). The annual hangar owner's fee is $200/pa. There is a one-off fee of $500 to be paid by the buyer to the Club on the transfer of a hangar. The new owner must also agree to abide by the Club/Council lease conditions (no Commercial business, for aviation storage only, no residing etc) and the Club rules. The Club is a friendly group that meet on the first Saturday of every month (except January) at 10am in the Club house at the airfield. Club members are expected to put some sweat equity into the airfield - it is mowed and maintained by Club members. Childers is a grass strip about 3.5hrs drive from Brisbane.

If you are interested contact Iiona Mcleod ph/text 0478 607 797. $35k ono. Some equipment also available. Sorry I don't have a better picture - will get one soon. Enquiries regarding the Club & Childers airstrip - PM me; the hangar contact Iiona.

225892470_Childershangar9.jpg.37caa96762b5821744f817154050fc1b.jpg

• Like 1