Dunkeld, Hamilton (Vic) Private Air Fields

Studentbiggles

Hi Fellow Aivators,

Of late I've been doing/trying to locate an airstrip on a privately owned property in the Dunkeld (Vic) region to no avail.

What I'm wanting to know did any of the flyers here on this site hangar their A/C on this property?

Sorry guys/gals don't know the name of the property but I believe that a Squirrel Chopper was hangared there to do "Fire Spotting" for the CFA, also large "Heavey Metal" A/C flew in quite regularly.

The property was sold June/July of this year.

As Always.................Fly and Keep safe...................................Alley

Hi Fellow Aivators,

Of late I've been doing/trying to locate an airstrip on a privately owned property in the Dunkeld (Vic) region to no avail.

What I'm wanting to know did any of the flyers here on this site hangar their A/C on this property?

Sorry guys/gals don't know the name of the property but I believe that a Squirrel Chopper was hangared there to do "Fire Spotting" for the CFA, also large "Heavey Metal" A/C flew in quite regularly.

The property was sold June/July of this year.

As Always.................Fly and Keep safe...................................Alley

Hi student Biggles,

I looked at our airports with no luck but another look found this.

http://www.flightace.com/stop%20press/001253.pdf

Now lets here some good girl fly stories.