Air crash investigation with a differance

motzartmerv

Hi guys..i just finished watching an exellent episode of air crash investigation.. It was ep 2 of season 4.. It documents an absolutly mindboggling incident that happend to BA flight 09 onroute from jakarta to perth.. some of you may have already seen or know about what happend to the 747 but if you havn't then give it a watch when u have 43 minutes spare..An outstanding display of airmenship from the crew... if you have broadband you can watch it here..

http://tvshack.net/tv_shows/Air_Crash_Investigation/season_4/

episode 2, season 4...

cheers

Guest airsick

I just had a quick look at the site and remember reading about this flight once. Quite interesting reading so I look forward to watching the video.

Cool site too but I do have to wonder about the legalities of it though.

Yeah.. saint elmo's fire in clear skies.. pretty crazy.. dunno how illegal it can be to just watch a streamed tv show?? probably breaks some rule but its not like your copying it and burning athousand copies..;)

i been watchin shows on this site and others like it for a while now.. my other half loves that show lost, and can't wait forit to air on tv in oz so she watches it an hour or so after it airs in the us..hehe..shhh