Some pickies from the Classic Wings flight to wet ya' whistles

sixtiesrelic

Without twenty three year old David's confidence to have a go, there'd be no photos or Classic Wings.

He's an example to young guys who have a dream, to go with it

Do the groundwork, listen to what the old guys say when they're behind you, but say things you don't agree with .... they've been there before!

Don't listen to the knockers who have no specific reasons for their negativity and you'll show everybody IT CAN BE DONE!

A jublilant David Gray after relaxing for the first time in seven months of frustration.

Looking out of the bubble window to where we're going.

Lookin' back to where we've come from

Deni passengers boarding for the sunset joflight.

Forrest where the sunlight

is becoming interesting.

Chop and sixties getting in good possies for photos.

Chopy coming in from the wing tip.

Brenden getting the setting sunlit reflection of the aircraft, on the wing.

Last photos in the dying sun.

Brenden getting the reflection of the aircraft inn Chop Chop's glasses at Kalgoorlie.

If someone doesn't always make comments you agree with DON'T be a "rooster" and hurl abuse from the safety of your computer. Some of us take note!

These two met each other in the flesh and found out they got on because of their many interests in aviation and photography.

Older blokes recognised their keenness and invited them along on what will be one of the highlights of their lives.

"Roosters" are destined to stay over the other side of the high fence, taking their images from atop of a high ladded, through a wacking great telephoto lens. These two and their kind get to use their macro for some shots.

Chop Chop, another wing walker! :P

Great photos and story. Got any more? We want more, more more...

Still waiting for Chop Chop to upload some.

I concentrated on videoing and didn't get a copy of the close on 3000 stills we all took when I left Ph as I was very sore from a slipped disk and David was flat out running all over PH, getting CW organised for tourists.

I've been watching the videos and there's way over an hour of the floor seatcovers from close up and the inside of the lens cap. Lots of good stuff however.

I pick up my new computer next week and can start learning how to down load into it and start moviemaking.

I'll get onto Chopy, he's probably floating still after all tha adventures he's had.

Yes 60's channel 2, ABC. That's the video link in my post earlier.

Chop Chop asked me to upload some pics to the album. Go take a look :)