Airbus or Boeing

Guest Glenn

Heard this talk before especially on the Great Outdoors recently with Daddo asking people if they were a Boeing or an Airbus man/woman. Just like Holden versus Ford. For me it is Holden but when it comes to aircraft it isn't one over the other. I don't know what it is but I don't have a preference. I like the two equally. In fact I like all aircraft no matter what they look like or who made them.

What about you? What do you like, don't like? Airbus or Boeing?

Daddo actually recorded me in depth talking about this - but they never showed it lol.

I am a Holden man, and the funny irony about it is that i am also a Boeing man. It was very funny how FORD was AIRBUS and HOLDEN was BOEING among us at the Spotting Shoot.

Guest WillMikoyan

Boeing: 727

Jaguar: XK120 :P

(Both Ford and Holden suck, they need to learn to make real cars, not barges. i.e the Falcon/Commodore.)

Guest Chainsaw

Almost Will, almost

Yes I do like the B727-200 as well as a DC3

Airbus - ummm probably an A330-200. The A320 reminds me of a Kia or Daewoo, or an early days Skoda or a Lada, or maybe a Morris Marina v6.

Car: AC Cobra 454cube big block - pose car or maybe a Bolwell Nagari 351. Does anybody know about these kewell beasts?

As for day to day cars, I like what I have - an Opel v6 and a Honda.

Farm vehicle - Toyota Hilux TD 3.0 dual cab 4wd ute. Used to have one, stolen :(

Aussie cars are meat pie stuff - agree, but if one had to support a brand - blue thanks.

Guest David747

Holden vs Ford. NEITHER. Got a little Hyundai Accent and it's a brilliant car! I love it! Boeing vs Airbus, hmmm, well, I love the Boeing 747 with passion. It's just an amazing and beautiful aircraft. I also really like the A340 and A380 but I still prefer the 747 over both of them. When you compare Boeing and Airbus' aircraft with size equivilents, my perferences are as follows.

-737 vs A320 family. I prefer the A320 family.

-767 vs 330. I prefer the 330.

-777 vs A340, I much prefer the A340.

-747 vs A380. I much prefer the 747.

So outta Boeing or Airbus, I'm sitting on the fence on that one!

David...

Guest Steve R
Does anybody know about these Kewell beasts?

That'll be Harry, Top player, best position right side midfield or lying just off the forwards. Best known for surging runs from midfield especially in his time at Leeds. Credited by many people with single handedly getting Australia to Germany 2006 where he performed magnificently in the game against the Croats. Long term injury worries may shorten his career and he may finish his career at Liverpool after he was transferred there a couple of seasons ago in what some would say was a "dodgy deal".

Sorry Chainy...couldn't resist knowing your love of Soccer

Guest WillMikoyan

Skodas and Ladas are cool. My nana had a Lada and it was the most reliable car she had. (She sold it though to buy a Triumph TC2000)