Aeroplelican still operating??

Hi guys, does anyone know if Aeropelican (belmont) airstrip is still operating??..my ersa is out of date and the guy i rang on the number from the ersa said he wasn't sure if the strip is still servisable.. Does anyone hve any details??

cheers

Looks like you could land in it i.e. no fence through the middle however the hangars have been cordoned off, that said I noticed a C210 or similar in a hangar the other day so I have no idea, I have a rough feeling it isn't but could be?

My understanding is that the Warnervale flying club is likely to move to Aeropelican when Warnervale closes. Funny really because that commercial restriction with however many hours was in force for years, and the field may become used for ab initio!

I do know private pilots who have landed there "due stress of weather".

Guest Juliette Lima

M

You might want to access a new ERSA..... Maitland frequency has changed concurrent with release of current ersa edition.

JL

Oh...Oh...well, that mite explain why there were planes (some dropping ppl out of them) in the cct not responding to my calls...hmmm....some did, but some didn't...Time for a new ersa me thinks....thanks heaps for the heads up...

cheers