plane plotter

Robbo

The best program for decoding ACARS is ACARSD. If you run ACARS through Plane Plotter when there is a valid position report received you will see your aircraft 'plot' on the map. As Robbo said someone is already feeding ADS-B and ACARS from YMML. Can you not see any traffic at all Chop? You should be able to see traffic going in and out of YMML via Plane Plotter. Have you paid for and registered it? You will need to configure it correctly in order for it to work too mate.

Hi Dazz,

I can not see any aircradt at all. I have a Radar map with lines and triangles but nothing else. I haven't registeted it yet. I was going to do it on pay day wich is next week.

Robbo where can I find the ACARS for YMML?

Chop

go to help then i think its setup wizard or something, follow the prompts.. Remember select no to having a ADSB box and the next message will ask if you have a valid internet connection of course select yes.

That should make stuff come up on the screen but when you run it next you will need to press the green dot at the top left. Once you do the initial setup wizard u don't need to run it every time just click the green dot

(your firewall could be blocking it if you have done the above)