Planeplotter

Uncle Chop Chop

I am starting to get really peeved off with Plane Plotter. I have tried everything and just can't get any planes to show up. I have tried to look on the Planeplotter Website and also the Yahoo group and just can't seem to get anywhere. I have decided to attach my settings and see if anyone can help me. I have a satalite map of Sydney, a SE Aust Map and also a Melbourne Map. Can anyone help me??? Is there any other settings that I haven't attached that might assist you?

[ATTACH]244.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]245.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17833[/ATTACH]

1149382919_PlaneplotterInputOutputSettings.jpg.97958d4fc9a810b9db67c16695672e5f.jpg

Chop did you follow the guide i told you to do ?

Also your firewall could be blocking it. Is this on a laptop?

What time do you have to be out at speedway? I will be in the hotel at the airport from 4pm and you can swing past with laptop and I can get it going for ya

I was at Mt Gambier on Friday Night and Warrnambool on Saturday and Sunday Night. I was just watching. I am crewing for a mate this weekend and then I am commentating at Bordertown on the 7th of Feb. Then 2 weeks of crewing for my friend and then 4 straight weekends of Commentary including the 2009 Australian Formula 500 Championship at Tolmer Speedway, Bordertown.

Thanks to Robbo I now see Aircraft on Planeplotter. Thanks to everyone who replied.

4 straight weekends of Commentary including the 2009 Australian Formula 500 Championship at Tolmer Speedway, Bordertown.

:biggrin::biggrin:

I am goner go up and steal your mike and do karoke :biggrin:

• 6 months later...
Guest lenbud

to check if PP is rxing data, without SBS or Radarbox

in Input/Output settings, tick HFDL with PC-HFDL. (Select HFDL only everything else deselected)

In help setup wizard, after selecting chart.

Rxer connected? click yes.

ADS-B rxer click NO

VHF rxer click NO

HF usb rxer click yes. (This is just to fool PP into thinking there is a rxer.)

In Options sharing click enable, you should be able to see acft worldwide.

Hope this helps.

Rgds.

Len.