Hi

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was so excited about finding the site that I seem to have slipped in by the side door without introducing myself. Apologies.

My first ultralight was a Scotty Winton sapphire in 1984, his third.

Recently upgraded to a Slepcev Storch three years ago, now with 600 hours.

Having engine difficulties at the moment as outlined in Engines under sprag clutch, but that's another story.

Looking forward to feedback.

Regards

gtblu

Guest danda

Gday gtblu you will find this a great site great people full of experance and only to willing to share.

I have learnt so much just reading and asking questions and have a bunch of internet friends who I hope to catch with in person one day.

Welcome and I look forward to your contribution.

Don

G'day GT,

That's a flash lookingStorch. Won't have any trouble recognising you if our paths ever cross.

Also .... where the heck is Mummel?

Welcome aboard.

Regards Geoff

Guest Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated.

Mummel is 20km West of Goulburn, my strip is at 34 degs 41'31''S 149 33' 07" E be carefull of the wind monitoring tower on the ridge top, strip length 350 metres NW SE, 200 metres SW NE.... great for a storch!

Is the Photo comp on for this month, if so I'm in!

regards

gtblu

Guest David C

Hi gtblu,

Welcome to the forum . Great looking machine you have there . I fly out of The Oaks , so we are almost neighbours . You would be most welcome to pop in with your Storch anytime . Hope to catch up with you soon . Once again , great to have you onboard .

Dave

Guest Fred Bear

Welcome. I echo Daves comments. I too fly down at The Oaks. Maybe we can take the Bantam down to your place one day for a nice slow relaxing flight 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif ;)

Guest Guest

As soon as my plane is in the air again, come on down.

Do you guys ever fly over to Yerranderrie. Would like to do that some time.

regards

gtblu

Guest Fred Bear

Well I don't as yet but I am sure one summers day we can make it down in the Bantam! I know there are lots of apple farms there! My mobile is 0410 962 285 and my email [email protected] and maybe we can arrange something. :) And anytime Dave! ;)

darrenmasters

Guest David C

I've only been to Yerranderie by 4WD . I have walked the airstrip though !! . It is a private strip , and I believe the owner is very "choosey " in who she allows to use it . I do know the CFI at Curtis Aviation at Camden though , and I know that they use the strip , so I will make some enquiries . It is very close to The Oaks , just across the valley , and would make a great destination .

Guest Fred Bear

Sounds like a day-trip or even 'over nighter' from what you told me today Dave. Will be keen to arrange something here and speak to the 'land lady'.