Beware at Bunnings

old man emu

A "heads up" for those blokes who are regular Bunnings customers. Over the last six weeks I became a victim of a pair of robbers who make Ned Kelly look like a gentleman. Going out to pick up the odd bits and pieces has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the pair go about robbing you:

Two drop-dead gorgeous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car while you're putting your stuff in the boot. They are wearing tight T-shirts which stretch over their perky, upright breats. Each is carrying a bucket of water and a squeegie. They slosh the water over your windscreen, and lean over as they wipe the screen. This, of course, makes the front of their T-shirts wet and clingy. It's impossible not to look. When they finish and you offer them a couple of bucks for the job, they say, "No", but ask you to drive them to the next Bunnings up the road. Of course you agree, and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat, and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th and 24th. I got hit again on January 2nd, and 4th, three times last Sunday, and very likely again this weekend.

So be careful, and tell your friends to watch out, too.

Old Man Emu