Spotting in Melbourne

Pricey

(mod adjusted - removed quote)

Yeah I know, still haven't been inside the fence yet!

Pricey drop me a PM and we can arrange something. Are you going to be taking photographs or just watching the comings and goings?

I would be happy to drive you around for the day.

hey choppy, who's fault was it the other day ???

you wore thongs !

if you had steal cap boots you would have been in there. I started to take you up and then you told me you had thongs or sandles.

Thanks for the offers guys. Very generous. I don't know when it'll be yet - the Missus has told me I can GO, she just hasn't told me WHEN yet. No photography, haven't got a decent enough camera...yet. Will just be happy to sit at any recommended places and view/listen to those comings and goings, maybe move around the place, see what secrets the place might have. Also need to know if Avalon is worth a drive...?

Hi Pricey..might also pay to time your arrival at times when some of the bigger boys are landing or departing. I often go out between 10 a.m and midday and you get a few of the big boys taking off around those hours. www.melair.com then "flight information.".then click international departures or domestic arrivals etc etc so you can get times and plan. Good luck! I like Operations Road at those times but also enjoy the carpark on corner Sunbury Road and Oaklands Road for 16/34 stuff...nice havibng them come in or take off overhead. Operations Road is good to hear the whine of firing up and thundering down runway and liftoff side on view. Cheers Tim