Rwy 07/25 + UAL c/s

Pricey

Guest Chainsaw

Pricey, The old scheme is the gray/dark blue. The newer one is the light/mid blue. AS each plane has some serious maintenance done, it may have its skin repainted.

Hi Pricey..the two colour chemes had always fascinated me too..as UA 840 flies over my house every day it was one of the few big boys that I used to be able to spot here in Wangaratta..I was always determined would fly on it one day! I did some research a year or so ago on the colour schemes and found some info..if i still have it or the site I will pass it on.Tim

Guest David C

Don't forget that N121UA a UA B744 is painted in the Star Alliance scheme too , so that makes 3 colour schemes !!

Dave C

Antonov 225 female? I would think not guys...

I have always thought anything smaller than a Jumbo was female, Jumbo or larger must be male.

Then Qantas go and name an A380 Nancy...

Much as I often say I love everything Irish..thats not quite true..that bloke Murphy and his Murphys law has a lot to answer for! Seems like he diddled you Pricey! Bad luck ! Oh well..it will be re-opening again.

I'd be writing a letter to Mr Murphy if I were you. I have quite a stack of them here I should send..if only I knew his address.