Hmmmm..

Mattie Cribb

Mattie ... Yes Virgin Blue operate ADL - NAN non stop .. The outbound flight is scheduled at 5h 05m and the return at 6h 25m ... a long time on a 737 !!

Dave C

Guest Chainsaw

I have seen her as a VBH flight, but not sure about this particular flight Mattie. Windsor, without seeing the ACARS logs, she could have done the VBH flight yesterday then being used on DJ616 toady.

this will all be correct - yesterday VUN would've operated ADL-NAN-MEL giving her plenty of time to get up from MEL to do the BNE-MKY-BNE run.

Mattie, Chainy et al if you're interested in any of the VBH routes etc let me know or check out my blog, Pacific Blue is one of the airlines in my sphere of particular attention.

just for the record VUN's movements 20th & 21st

Sunday 20th ADL-NAN-MEL VBH157/184

Monday 21st MEL-ADL-DPS-PER-DPS VOZ211/VBH194/173/172

Windsor68 I have VH-VUC on VOZ616 MKY-BNE for yesterday

For Mattie and others confused by the codes all Virgin group flights use the DJ code, though Virgin Blue domestic log on ACARS/SBS etc as VOZ, with Pacific Blue (NZ) logging as PBN, Pacific Blue (Aust) as VBH, and V Australia as VAU

(The difference between Pacific Blue (NZ) and Pacific Blue (Aust) is the ZK or VH rego - all Pacific Blue liveried planes belong to Pacific Blue, even though the VH registered ones also fly domestic for Virgin)

Any other questions just ask :biggrin: