Hi everyone...

Guest Beno

Hi im Ben, im (nearly) 30 Smiley21 About 7 - 8 years ago i managed to get with in a couple of hours of my first solo even already passed my GFPT.. But my circumstances changed and unfortunately i gave i all away..

Recently things have changed, i got married and im now working within 500m of Archerfield. Driving past watching all the planes everyday has got me bitten by the avaiation bug again! I live in Loganholme and i think my house is a way point to Jacobs Well.. Not to mention im all ways seeing old mate come and go in his float plane on the Logan.

So with all these planes buzzing around me all day im sick of looking up when i should be looking down.. Ive got a background as a Fitter, which i intend to use and build a kit plane in the near future.

I would love to help anyone building a plane locally, just to see whats involved and pick your brain. :thumb_up:

Beno

Thank you very much guys! Im looking forward to learning as much as i can from everyone. I generally listen, unless i got somthing useful to say.. (you learn more that way i reckon).. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif