Flying Today Zk-dak Auckland, New Zealand Dedicated To Chainsaw :)

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

All, some pics of today on our Auckland scenic flight. A bumpy thermally day but with splendid views to boot. This is my second 'job' volunteering as cabin crew on this old girl out of Ardmore Airport-Auckland. Hardly a job. Enjoy the pics...:)

Note: Yes, sorry i-Phone ;)

Below: Auckland CBD

Below: Over the top of Auckland International we go:

Guest Darren Masters
Darren good stuff!Dazza 38...hours? Don't you mean decades? heh heh

Chainy, was kind of (well was) dedicated to you. Knew you would love it buddy :) I was going to put that in the title. Let me fix that...I'm sure I can get yourself and Karen a fly in her down at Wanaka next year :)

Guest Darren Masters

Always the way. You place a thread up and forget something in the end (because I copied and pasted it from a NZ forum) and forgot to modify it for my AU mates. Done Chainy. Lots more of these pics coming mate :)

• 1 month later...

I googled hightest time DC3.Came up with a website called Warbird information exchange.It is noted in there of a DC3 ZA-PAA having 106 000 hours, and a few others in the 90 000 hour range.Heaps of good photos in there as well guys. I put this on for anybody who is interested.

Guest Darren Masters
Darren...if u dont have an in-flight shot of the flight deck...u could be in touble!!!

Ask and you shall get ;)