What About The Kitchen Sink?

red750

Guest aviatrix27

I wanted to know where the 12 volt pump was to inflate whatever it was he blew up! Sure, I don't carry the sporting equipment or display materials, but plenty of members of this site have seen what we can fit into our Grumman :)

Now! wouldn't I have loved to have one of those aeroplanes back when I went away in the Tripacer on flyaways where we took ONE half tube of toothpaste, one cake of soap and all the other ounces of weight cutting we came up with.

That wait at the start of the movie, where we look at the stars... I recognise that! I reckon they have taken a picture of the ceiling tiles at my work and made it into a negative. I've stared up at them often enough, trying to count all the dots while management has us trapped, and goes on and on about what they're doing in the fairy floss plant that management has become, and how they're going to put on some more managers, and how we don't need any one to replace the workers at the coal face who have left because we are doing so well with all these new managers to communicate with each other and all the new managers in other parts of the industry... blah, blah, blah.