aircraft for sale?

bones

ok so I been checking the classifieds for a bird, but there is just nothing listed, is there nothing for sale or could someone link me to where I can look at whats on offer?

Damned useless info I know,. . . but there's a load of flexwings, and a three axis, 2 seater Hawk available here at our Airfield for ridiculously silly cheap money. . . .problem is the logistical distance mate. . . . . The 'Hawk' is a two seat, tandem design. Rotax 503 engine rear mounted, so the aircraft has a low, tubular fuselage, and obviously the eingie is mounted in a 'pusher' config.

It is tandem seat config, wth minimal instrumentation in the rear cockpit, ie, Airspeed indicator only. . .the only real problem wth this pane is that the LAA refused to allow an additional fuel tank to be added below the rear mounted engine,. . . as is normal with ALL flexwing trikes,. . . .saying that this was a 'Fire risk'. . . .? ? ? ? ?

So the aircraft was certified to carry it's internal 25 Litre fuel tank.. . . What a load of Bollox. ?. . . most owners carried an adituonal tank and 'Pumped; this into the main tank to achieve reasonable range. . .

I carried out a lot of the test and distance flying on this machine, and found that, with Two on board, it could achieve an average cruise of 73 MPH, with a fuel burn of close to 15 litres per hour, at 5,560 RPM average. . . . .this was very good I thought, for a 503 Rotax engine. . .

The prototype rots away in a hangar. . . . .

• 2 weeks later...
ok so I been checking the classifieds for a bird, but there is just nothing listed, is there nothing for sale or could someone link me to where I can look at whats on offer?

If you type "xxx" into google you should be able to find more birds than you can handle. Some of them may not be cheap or even go "cheep".