HKS Engines

Can someone let me know where they buy their HKS engines from in Australia?

Do they have a rep here? I notice the Japanese website say's there is none in Australia.

Thanks

Chris

PS, revision 2 of the Alert bulletin is on the RA-Aus site.

Guest pelorus32

G'day Chris,

I happened to notice a display ad for these engines in the November RAAus magazine - I'm not near it at the moment but that may lead you there.

Regards

Mike

Hi Tech Man,

When you get some info on the HKS please keep us informed. So far I have been unable to find any real comparison of performance, durability and reliability. But I'd like to think it offers a good option to two strokes.

David

Will do David,

At the moment I am more concerned about the lack of airworthiness information being received on the engines. The UK site lists about 8 or so Service Letters and bulletins, which I will replicate on our site.

Chris

Chris,

I just got this months RAA mag and whilst i've only quickly flipped through it I did notice a service bulletin on the HKS. Probably not that significant.

Also, there was an article on the "Aerotwin", another engine I have been looking at over the last month or so. It also looks like the "Quicksilver" agent in Newcastle is distributing them. Could be another option!

David.