REX cadetship

Guest dracer

Guest dracer

Recently on 774 ABC radio, i heard an interview with a REX manager, he was saying over 80 pilots would be trained as first officers, with REX and later have full time employment with them, 'training would be free', now i have been looking into it and the cadetship is an 80k fee with REX doing a low interest loan of 50% for half the cost!!!

any words of wisdom? this is no different to sharp aviation or any other school.

bradthumb_down

Guest Rocko

Well, you could always go train overseas. Then, get a job with QANTAS 010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif

Besides, the training IS free! You just have to pay that money for all the coffee and donuts they supply during the course 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest High Plains Drifter
any words of wisdom?

I think if there was a 'Propblast' section to this forum you would get to hear much wisdom 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Free maybe

I think they have several packages.

Pay 80K and give them a certain time. Or if good enough pay nothing and give them longer times.

If you are sure for the job and have a house bank will give you the bucks.

I was thinking of applying for this cadetship...

check out this link below, it's very long but worth the read - go towards the end of the discussion to get the bigger picture on what is really happening, not very ethical at all - giving me second thoughts now..

http://www.pprune.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-305014.html

Guest dracer

holy **** thats terrible...

i will say i have a friend who broke Mr LKMs nose a few years bak, hahahaha. looks like he needs a jaw and eye socket next.

bp