Just landed

Guest Drew 123

Guest Drew 123

Hi Every oe I jjust landed and want to introduce myself my name is Andy and I'm building a Air Command Gyrocopter and if I can I'll post some pictures later of it

Andy

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Andy. Lansing Municipal...Hmmm sounds like the US of A to me. I'll fire up GoogleEarth in a mo and check it out. Are you already gyro trained? I sure hope so.041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif Loved my few flights in one but I decided to go fixed wing in the end. Stay in touch, this is a great site.

Just googled, now thats a different airfield layout. I didn't see the second runway to start with, auto zoom too close. Looks quite busy, and you can fly from there? I'd love to buy one of those vacant blocks backing runway 18/36 and put a gate in the back fence wide enough to take a small rec' plane. One can only dream 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Take time to view some of our airfields listed in the site, just click 'Airstrips'. Mine are just outside Adelaide South Australia, Aldinga and Murray Bridge. Enjoy.