Jabiru tyres

Guest clemair

Guest clemair

Can anyone suggest a replacement tyre for a Jabiru. Following this last trip to Narromine and fixing a flat I told myself that at replacement time I would find a tougher tyre, I am not too concerned with the extra weight penalty as the J230 is a good work horse anyway. I witnessed a tyre from a relatively new Jab blow out and the cause was found to be the wire that runs around in the bead had broken and worked through until it punctured the tube. I am sure this was caused from under inflation.

Danny 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Danny

This has been discussed a couple of times here in the last 12 months or so and the 10 Ply Trellebords are the way to go in my humble.

I have 'em and would recommend them, and all others that I know with them have had good results

Suggest you search these threads for M & C Tyres Bendigo and have a chat with them. They'll mail them to you.

Hope this helps

Regards

Thanks guys, I will contact them and get some up.... :big_grin:

just fitted 10 ply trelborg to j230 purchased new feb 08 had to make acut on the bottom spat on centre line from opening to point spread fibre glass 25mm at opening and glass in filler piece also had to extend axle shaft 20 mm with alum spacer run 45 psi press we done this in stages untill the tyres stopped touching good luck