Forbes Jabiru

Guest Carl Booth

Guest Carl Booth

Forbes Club are selling their old Club Jab (0770), and while the girl has a lot of "vibrations beltings and rapes" behind her, I'd like to ask if anybody alse knows something about her "background", that should be brought up. Reason, I'm thinking of acquiring her services ! Matt at Forbes has been most helpful in 'introducing' me to her, but I feel there just might be someone out there who knows more than he's letting on, about 0770 ..? Its my first Jabiru experience, and can't afford a new one, so I'm grateful for any help. Thanks [email protected]

Guest grantisaac

Hi Carl. I was taught to fly in Jabiru 0770 and 0665 and so were many others. Last year 0665 was sold to purchase a Foxbat which has taken over the training that both Jabs were doing.The club has just purchased a 152 for GA training so we need to sell 0770. As far as her "background" goes it is all in its log books. It had an accident before the club purchased it and was repaired at Jabiru and signed off.This was pre 2000 and has since been through many RAA School inspections without a problem.

This aircraft is not new and has done a lot of training.We think that asking $37000 is fair for an airworthy plane with approx 350 hours left on a hydraulic 2200.

Cheers

Grant

Guest Carl Booth

hi G, and many thanks for background and your info on 0770. There is no real haggle with the price. It's just that I'm not an experienced Jab man, nor do I have much experience with flying LSA's in N.S.W. I was searching and hoping that someone may have relevant material. You've helped considerably to allay any fears. And I will be taking steps soon to take my first ride in her. ta Carl

• 4 months later...