Welcome...

Matt

Hi Gregg,

He's trying to think of a new user name but a little bit emotionally reluctant to give up the Sportstar title!! ;)

I have suggested 'NoLongerAnAircraftOwner' a a username but that didn't go down too well!!

Good to see you back on the forum;)

Cheers,

Kaz

Haha, I wasn't joking!! When he changes his username it will mean he has moved on... or that I've bribed him with enough flights in other cool planes... or he's application for the RAAF has been accepted!!

• 2 weeks later...

Flew my beautiful "Dimples" up to South West Rocks today with 8 other aircraft from Port Macquarie. Had lunch at a resurant there and then flew back after a couple of sight-seeing flights.

500' down the beach all the way back. On a glorious day (30C and calm) it was bliss on a stick.

Be it known by all that Dimples (formerly known as SportStar 3978) is being superbly treated by her new family, and has settled very comfortably into Port Macquarie.

Guest Juliette Lima

Hi Gregg,

Good for you....Sth.West Rocks is a sunning part of the world.

Would'nt you rather have Drifted up the coast in you other beautiful flying machine?

I wonder what will become of the strip in a couple of years....none of the owners family are interested in flying?

I fear it will revert to cattle county.

Want to tell us about how the Sportstar flies and how you feel about it... likes, dislikes etc.....I know you were considering many other aircraft a few months ago.

Best wishes with your new baby.

Cheers

JL

PS. Is anything happening with hangarage for private owners in PM ?