Another new Savannah

Kenny

Hi

After talking with another Savannah owner I am encouraged to post a picture of my new Savannah.

Today I became the proud owner of an almost new Savannah , well it's a couple of years old, however it has only flown 40 odd hours , it still has slats on it and is powered by Rotax 912s . All I have to do now is complete my flying lessons. The plane is based at Coominya at the moment but I hope to be flying out of Kilcoy (Qld) once I have done my cross country.

I am looking forward to flying in my own plane and meeting with like minded folks.

Regards

Ken

IMGP1111.jpg.c453b2f7683f4cfcc18c9f25704aa750.jpg

Howdy Ken,

Thanks for the great photo. We have been watching your plane in the for sale section and are very glad it has gone to a good home.

Speaking of which your hanger looks to be a pearler - what is the story there?

What are your plans re flying the Savvy? Long trips and sprints?

Would love to see and hear more detail of your plane.

Regards,

Mark D

Gday Mark

The hangar is at Coominya Flight School CFI John Walmsley that's where the Savannah has been for quite a while, the photo shows half the hangar and there is 5 aircraft sharing it . The only downside is that it is a 2 hour drive from home whereas Kilcoy is 45 minutes. There is a possibility I may be able to park it at a local private strip only 2 minutes from home but will have to have my STOL skills up and running before then.

I plan to do both short and long trips once I have the necessary nav skills and that is what excites me the most dropping in to visit other clubs, family, flyins ect. or just taking in the sites en route.

This is all new to me and very exciting

Cheers

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

<I hope to be flying out of Kilcoy (Qld) once I have done my cross country.>

We're working on that Ken. Would be very good to have you at Kilcoy. Hopefully by the time you finish your training....

JohnG