Online shopping

Guest CM27

Hey all,

not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm wanting to buy some gear, and was wondering if there are any online stores based in the US that anyone has dealt with? The prices over there are at about 50% of what they are here. Being a student pilot trying to get the cheapest deal I can keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Any help would be appreciated :)

hey cm27.

I have been looking at http://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/ . Who claim to be the largest pilot training school and product supplies in the US. I purchased a few US training dvds to learn their rules as to be able to fly there. Yes you may find some things cheeper but remember the cost of postage (in my case it nearly doubled the purchase price) on top of that I have been waiting over a month. Last week I sent them an email asking if their Express Airmail was a rag and tube outfit 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.... They did reply and didnt seem to see the funny side of it.

Check CLEAR PROP for what you need, if its not available i'm sure Ian will be able to source it for you. Sure beats the high postage cost and long waits, plus your supporting aussies :thumb_up:

steve